Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review of new jersey injury lawyer::Penalty for Property Damage







Review of new jersey injury lawyer::Penalty for Property Damage








You're               already               getting               some               perks               as               a               homeowner               but               you're               not               getting               as               much               out               of               your               home               as               you               like.

Don't               get               discouraged               yet.

Your               mindset               may               be               working               against               you.

I               admit               I               can't               always               see               the               silver               lining               beyond               the               clouds               when               I'm               in               a               tough               situation.

I               don't               readily               see
that               some               situations               are               temporary               and               in               the               big               scheme               of               things,               were               only               minor               bumps               in               the               road.

I               broke               my               foot               in               spring               of               2011.

I               had               to               be               in               a               cast               for               6               weeks               and               then               go               through               physical               therapy               through               the               summer.

I               wasn't               able               to               drive               and               had               to               take               time               off               from               work.

So               not               only               was               I               not               making               money,               I               had               to               pay               medical               bills.

It               was               frustrating.

I               didn't               just               want               to               get               back               to               
               normal,               I               wanted               to               get               ahead.
               My               husband               is               a               very               optimistic               person.

He               often               pep               talks               me               when               I               feel               discouraged.

He               told               me               stories               of               people               who               overcame               obstacles.

Most               of               the               stories               were               sports               analogies               peppered               with               hope.

I               thought,               okay,               let               me               be               polite.

He               means               well.

I               guess               I               can               listen               to               another               basketball               story               that               I               can't               relate               to.

I               start               out               half               listening,               waiting               to               see               how               this               pertains               to               me.
               After               reading               a               book               about               Larry               Bird,               my               husband               explained               how               the               former               NBA               player               hurt               his               leg               in               high               school               and               wasn't               able               to               practice               shooting               or               play               in               games               for               a               year.

Instead               of               focusing               on               what               he               couldn't               do,               he               focused               on               what               he               could               do.

Pass.

Larry               Bird               practiced               passing               throughout               that               year.

If               he               didn't               get               injured,               he               may               not               have               become               the               Larry               Bird               that               we               all               know               as               a               phenomenal               NBA               passer.

I               thought               it               was               an               inspiring               story               but               I               still               didn't               see               the               relevance.
               The               Inspiration               to               Refinance
               After               watching               many               episodes               of               the               Money               911               segment               on               the               Today               Show               and               hearing               Jean               Chatzky               explain               how               the               rates               were               excellent               for               refinancing               the               mortgage               on               our               house.

We               purchased               our               home               in               East               Haven,               CT               back               in               2001.

We               liked               how               the               neighborhood               was               tucked               back               and               tidy.

There's               enough               space               in               between               houses               to               have               privacy               without               being               too               removed               from               neighbors.
               I               decided               to               give               my               current               mortgage               company               a               call.

My               husband               and               I               had               been               talking               about               refinancing               a               couple               of               years               ago               when               the               rates               were               good               but               never               got               around               to               it.

Life               got               in               the               way               to               even               make               a               phone               call.

Then               last               summer               while               I               was               recovering               from               an               injury,               I               realized               I               now               had               time               to               check               the               rates               again.

This               was               on               the               Saturday               before               going               out               of               town.

This               was               the               last               thing               I               wanted               to               do               right               before               our               trip.

We               were               leaving               that               Monday.
               We               decided               to               call               our               current               mortgage               company               that               Monday,               somewhere               in               New               Jersey               on               I-95               we               squared               away               details               over               the               phone               with               a               mortgage               consultant               from               the               company.

He               offered               us               a               good               rate.

It               was               3.8%               for               a               15               year               fixed.

We               currently               had               a               30               year               at               5.25%.

We               jumped               on               it.

The               next               month               saw               us               filling               out               paperwork,               faxing               information,               signing,               and               mailing               documents.

Our               house               was               appraised               and               we               were               ready               to               close.
               Until               the               day               our               mortgage               consultant               no               longer               answered               his               emails               or               picked               up               the               phone.

He               was               promoted               and               took               another               position               within               the               company.

We               were               told               that               our               loan               application               would               be               handled               by               someone               else               and               the               process               would               continue.

The               process               did               continue               but               for               several               months.

Many               of               my               friends               told               me               that               refinancing               can               take               awhile.

I               stuck               it               out               a               bit               longer.

But               we               just               knew               something               was               off.

Our               emails               weren't               answered               as               promptly,               phone               messages               left               weren't               always               returned.

We               just               knew               that               someone               was               saddled               with               taking               on               extra               responsibilities               that               they               couldn't               yet               manage.

My               husband               and               I               became               frustrated               that               the               refinance               wouldn't               happen.

After               three               months               it               looked               like               we               were               back               to               the               old               drawing               board.Talk               about               adding               insult               to               injury.
               New               Mortgage               Consultant               to               the               Rescue               
               
               A               friend               of               mine               who's               a               realtor               gave               me               the               name               of               another               mortgage               consultant               from               a               different               bank.

I               called               her               right               away.

After               explaining               our               situation,               she               asked               if               she               could               send               us               paperwork               to               look               over.

I               readily               agreed.

The               next               day               it               arrived               via               overnight               delivery.

To               say               I               was               amazed               is               an               understatement.

Not               only               was               she               offering               a               better               rate               (15               year               fixed               at               3.25%)               but               the               customer               service               was               phenomenal.

Emails               were               promptly               answered,               phones               called               returned               in               a               timely               fashion               and               general               questions               answered               thoroughly               and               courteously.

The               process               went               smoothly.

We               closed               in               March.

As               I               sat               at               the               lawyer's               office,               after               marathon               document               signing,               I               couldn't               help               but               think               about               the               long               tedious               road               we               took               to               get               here.

But               we               had               made               it               with               an               even               better               outcome               than               we               had               expected.
               I               finally               felt               that               I               could               relate               to               one               of               my               husband's               sports               analogies.

While               injured,               I,               like               Larry               Bird,               focused               on               what               I               could               do,               refinance.

The               injury               provided               me               with               an               unforeseen               opportunity               to               not               only               meet               my               financial               obligations,               but               to               also               improve               them.

Knocking               eight               years               off               the               life               of               my               mortgage               helped               me               to               improve               my               financial               life.

Thanks               for               the               assist,               Larry               Bird!









Image of new jersey injury lawyer






new jersey injury lawyer
new jersey injury lawyer


new jersey injury lawyer Image 1


new jersey injury lawyer
new jersey injury lawyer


new jersey injury lawyer Image 2


new jersey injury lawyer
new jersey injury lawyer


new jersey injury lawyer Image 3


new jersey injury lawyer
new jersey injury lawyer


new jersey injury lawyer Image 4


new jersey injury lawyer
new jersey injury lawyer


new jersey injury lawyer Image 5


  • Related blog with new jersey injury lawyer








  • Related Video with new jersey injury lawyer







    new jersey injury lawyer Video 1








    new jersey injury lawyer Video 2








    new jersey injury lawyer Video 3




    new jersey injury lawyer





























    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home